Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Lord....What am I to do with this Shame?

We were all created in the image of God. It does not matter where you have been but where you are going. Our past is our megaphone of our testimony to clarify the mighty works of our Father in Heaven. 1st Corinthians 15:56- For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. But thank God. He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ. So my dear brothers and sisters be strong and imovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. You are worthy no matter what has befallen upon you.

 Do not rest in your humiliation and shame because there is a friend that will stick closer to you than an earthly brother or sister. God will appoint them to you when you reach out to him in faith. We have marks of humilation and shame and we are blameless in them for the World is full of darkness and peril. We are innocent and not to blame when we have been violated and torn and tortured, shamed, beaten but knowing that Christ has seen all of our sufferings he is our justifier and our comforter and healer. 

We are to comfort one another in all of our sufferings and to show love towards each other. We all have a target and the targets are all of our pains balled up and raveled together. In order for us to be healed, we must in turn help others in there healing as well. This is what Christ demonstrates to us and what we must demonstrate to others. We are reachable, so find a target, reach out to someone and through his stripes and examples we are healed. We have to help one another. I have shame, I had addictions, I had hoplessness, I had devistation, I was stripped of all innocence, I was abused, I was broken, it was dark,yes I have wanted to die in my shame.

 When the Holy Spirit came to me, there was a spoken word to find another broken you, there are thousands of you, this is your work is to look for you. I am looking for me. Looking for me I will find you. We are the tears, the heart, the hands, the feet, the labourers, the listeners, the doers,the arms, the instruments of Christ to bring the message of hope and restoration to your broken spirit. This is the spirit that cries and mourns and does not rest to intercede for your injustice.

 So therefore write Justice Writer to heal another you through Christ Jesus. Matthew 9:12 Healthy people don't need a doctor, sick people do. Now go and learn the meaning of this Scripture, I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices, For I have come to call not those who think they are righteous but those who know they are sinners. Do you believe I can make you see? Because of your faith, it will happen. so pray to the Lord who is in charge of The harvest because it is great but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest ask him to send more workers into the fields.  Find another you.

No comments: