Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tragic Event Leaves Speculation of Anti Depressants and No Closure.




Several months ago I made a decision to do something that would in fact change my life as I know it now.  I have discussed my frustrations, my anger and also my empathy for those that had became addicted and found no resort or healing.   It is very hard to discuss something like addiction with just anyone.  Most have there own pre conceived notions of what they think they know or understand.  It goes much deeper than that.  This is a subject that I wake up to every morning and go to bed at night with prayers for those I still know that are struggling and battling beyond them selves in order to break away from it.  I made a commitment to go to school.  Not to make the clinical decisions my path way to success but to expose and learn some of the things most don't understand about the addiction process or have mis sighted there understanding.

I have had many of my own personal experiences knowing and being closely associated to those that have let this intrude upon there lives.  It doesn't change one's life but alters the entire family unit and can cause even break ups in family relationships because of the denial or the enabling.  The person that is fighting this demonic force feels powerless over what they can't seem to get a grip on.  This causes desperate feelings of hopelessness and powerless over there lives and still they fight it daily.

I did not see my self in this position 10 years ago, 5 years ago or even 1 year ago.  I struggled in my own mind many times to question God's authority as to why I had been surrounded by so many drug addicted people.  Maybe I was choosing the wrong type of relationships, not something I fully understand but something I have been dealing with most of my adult life and even most of my child hood years.  The first discovery I made and learned to accept was that drugs do not choose social status, cultural statis, or even personalities.  This does not play into how or why addictions are so present in our lives.

Once I was made aware of the deep root of deception to addiction, it became clear that I couldn't let it rest so made a conscience decision to try to bring this out into the open.  I made a commitment to follow this for the rest of my life.  I discovered there were far more innocent lives that were being taken through prescription pills than there were street drugs.  I researched about children 7 and 8 years old hanging themselves after being on high doses of anti depressants.  Anti depressants do cause suicidal thoughts and what alters our minds will in fact alter our quality of life.  People suffer far greater or far less in many areas through out life.  We all react to our surroundings in different ways and we all develop different coping skills.  I wish I could say this loud enough for those to hear me.  There are things we can't even began to tackle alone and one of these things is drug or alcohol addiction.  It is far greater than we are.

I would have to ask most of those reading this blog if they believe in God?  80 percent would agree with me.  I would ask them again, do you believe what the Bible tells us about things?  Most of those on my facebook would also agree to this statement.  I can't stress this enough.  Any thing that alters the mind to control our emotional state is demonic.  Most of you will not finish reading what I have to say but I can't change that I only pray that you might educate yourself in the word of God so you will understand where this originates from.  If you are choosing to follow the reading are you aware of where the word sorcery came from and the full meaning of the word.  It is a regular word you will see in the Bible.  Most believe it to mean devil worshiping or the occult or a form of dark idolatry.  All of these things are true but the huge deception of the word is you truly don't know the meaning.

The word sorcery was translated through English but the Greek word came through the earlier translation of God's word.  Sorcery is the root word for Pharmakeia.  That looks strange and this word in the English form is Pharmacy, this is where the name originated from.  This is a huge pass over, something that is not being taught or dealt with but is the truth and I hope you gain some insight. I have blogged on this several times and I am not denouncing all medications.  The mind altering drugs are an open passage way to Demonic suggestion.  If you knew the statistics of sexual abuse, rape, murder and suicide you would do a double take on this subject.  They are staggering and quiet shocking. 

We live in a society that we feel fairly trusting of our doctors and our mental and physical health and when something goes wrong, we seek medical attention to try to resolve the problems.  Some of these drugs cause permanent brain damage, some are addictive and you are told you can't live without them.  Now the subject of Big Phara.  is being recognized and the truth is coming out on a higher level of awareness now.  Still much hidden for those that are innocent and feel they are getting there medical needs cured or at least dealt with.  Big Phara in the United States is in fact the hugest supply of dangerous drugs in the world and they are making more as I write this article.  They are making billions of dollars off the innocent that are seeking help with there conditions.  I am not going to spend a great deal of time focusing on the details, you can search my blog and will find evidence of the conclusions of what I am addressing now.

After making a decision to go into the den of the Lions, to seek a long life profession of Substance Abuse, I was rattled the first two weeks of school.  A friend from Jr. High had been following my posts and we had been communicating over the course of 1 year and speaking about the problems of his addiction for close to 6 months.  He was struggling very hard with it.  Had beautiful children, a great career, exceptionally bright but suffered a horrible alcohol addiction he fought for many years.  We prayed together several times and I did encourage him.  He went to the doctor for the help to seek for his withdrawals.  They were so eager to give him anti depressants to help him through his alcohol problem.  He attended church and worked hard towards being sober and ask for encouragement through his friends.  I choose not to name this friend out of respect for his family and other close friends of his.  His last words I saw were I love my Church.

It was Thursday morning I woke to make my coffee and wanted to fellowship with a few before studying that day.  On my news feed was RIP and I could see it was my Jr. High class mate and also my brother in Christ.  I followed the links and got information from several of our friends and it was suicide.  He took his own life.  After the last couple of days we tried to make sense of it all and that is so very impossible.  It just didn't make sense.  I drew a deep thought among others about the prescription pills he had gone to the doctor for his alcohol addiction problem.  Like many others that commit suicide, most have had a history with anti deppresants.

Now I am dealing with this situation of one I have talked to intimately about there addiction and trying to lead them to Christ.  Everything seemed like it was working out.  Nothing made sense.  I don't know why but for two days I couldn't get those pills out of my mind.  3 days later we went back to his page and found where he had posted an article by a Mother that had written about her daughter crying out to her facebook friends and then committed suicide.  He had posted this two days before he ended his life.  I didn't see the signs.  I want to ask you again.  Do you believe in God?  Do you believe in the entire Bible and what it says.  We can't save the world or know the outcome of someone else's life, all we can do is try to bear the burden and pray with them and try to be there for them.

  My situation here can't rest, so I must tell you please truly examine the pros and cons of these prescription pills and don't take my word for it, look for the truth yourself but do not think you are doing someone a helpful favor by feeding them mind altering pills.  Just because they are legal and a doctor can prescribe them, don't play God with another's life.  Research what you are doing and if you indeed do fear God and believe his word, know these things are Biblical and these drugs can very much leave someone wide open to demonic suggestion.  Pray you will all take it into consideration.  Prayers for all that read.  You can read my posting on Pharmakeia on my blog site for more information.

I have an author friend and somehow God provided us a way to share our information on the subject.  He writes fiction and just recently completed his second sequel to the book title Pharmakeia.  His name is Dan Calabrese and he is an adult Sunday school teacher that teaches on the precepts of information I provided and his link is 
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dan-Calabrese/220540807187  His book plays out some of the fiction demonstrations of the state of altered minds through the drug culture.
http://youtu.be/9ggtixjhw5w

No comments: