Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Micheal's Dream"

I have been sitting on this for over two years and not quite knowing how to share it or when the appropriate time would be to post this.  Michael Harrell is a personal friend of mine.  One of the very first connections I made through online ministries.  I was doing to fellowship site for my Church at the time we were acquainted.  This dream weighed so heavily upon me and I prayed God might use it to bless someone or to draw understanding of the Holy Spirit's intentions.  It is really amazing and I hope you can see some of the parallels lining up with the things that are shaking around us and I hope you are blessed.

"MICHAEL'S DREAM"

Normally I either don't have or remember dreams. I can't recall but a handful in a life time. Recently I've been asking GOD to speak to me in dreams and visions according to his word. At 2:30 AM this morning I awoke with this memory of a dream. I was to attend Church this morning with some Friends I'd met doing Prison Ministry. My Friend is the Senior Pastor of the church in question. My dream was a as followed. I entered the parking lot. The church building was a fairly nondescript Quonset hut type metal building on the outside.

Around the parking lot of the church were four Canopy Shelter tents. The kind used in events over tables. Each Tent was manned by a couple of church members who were involved in some kind of Ministry. I passed one through another being guided through each by a member finally arriving at the main entrance to the Church building. In the foyer of the building were two doors leading to the sanctuary. I passed thought the one on the left an immediately found myself again outside and on a hillside overlooking a large pasture (Ocala horse country) and way off in the distance I saw few people in small groups here and there and it looked like they were talking.

Notes The Sanctuary was an enigma Bigger inside than outside. I didn't understand and began praying asking GOD to make it clear what the dream meant. While I was praying for understanding about the dream I had this vision. I went through the other door. It led into a stock yard which led into a stock auction which was running at a almost frantic pace. Live stock was brought in from the chutes driven across the auction floor and sold as fast as the stock could be moved. Not sold by the head but herds sold by the pound. The only buyers were the packing houses. NO rancher, no breeders, no farmers were buying live stock. As often as the gavel fell the stock was herded into loading chutes and loaded into semi's for shipping to the packing houses.

There were many people sitting in the bleachers watching the auction apparently with little interest, and from time to time the watchers would get up and go down to the auction floor and become live stock and be sold to the packers and herded into the semis. I left the auction and went back to the other door. I saw groups in the distance and I walked towards them. I asked GOD who are these people? He answered that some are my workers and some are those who need the ministry of my workers. They are busy about my business. I didn't have to ask who were the spectators in the auction barn. I see this as a stern rebuke to the lazy complacent church, with the warning that not following GOD's plan is sin and sin leads to death. I believe the open beautiful pasture land is GOD's promise of Life to those who serve HIM.

I asked GOD for scriptural backup and He gave me this scripture. Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: Deu 30:20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD swear unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

As I said in the beginning I'm not accustomed to operating in these gifts, and so it is new to me. I am interested in your thoughts and observations relative to this experience.  Be blessed.

No comments: